Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Send in the Clowns

Senor Murphy has been in my business more than usual this week.

Home for the weekend, then back to West Virginia Monday.


"West Virginia Monday"....that should be the title of a song. I'm thinking something with a slow hillbilly blues riff, lots of banjo, but with angry lyrics and lots of cursing.


-------------------------------------







6 comments:

Jess said...

My wife is scared shitless by clowns and people dressed in costumes.

Years ago, we were in Disney World, when an alligator clamped onto my arm. No it really wasn't an alligator, it was my wife, when one of the Disney characters wandered too close. My arm ached for a few minutes from her death grip.

agirlandhergun said...

I am not afraid of clowns, but I don't like. I don't even understand them. They are not funny that is for sure.

Coffeypot said...

The scariest clown I know is in the White House.

Old NFO said...

Sounds like we both had the same kinda week... sigh

MSgt B said...

Jess - I'm not a big fan of clowns either. Ever since the first Poltergeist movie and that damn clown doll.

A Girl - You don't do the "hire the creepy clown guy" thing for kids birthdays?

Coffey - LOL That was a good one.

Old NFO - And the hits just keep on comin'.

Old NFO said...

Yep, heard that... dodging the hammer...