Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday Music

Good Gawd.

I hope I don't have to go up to the Maryland plant any time soon. Those Ravens fans aren't going to shut up for weeks.

-------------------------------------
Over the weekend, I caught "Wagon Wheel" on the radio.
Seems Darius Rucker went and bought the song from Old Crow Medicine Show and it's a big hit for him now.

I'd rather see the boys from OCMS making money off their talent, instead of some music industry leech.



------------------------------------

7 comments:

Old NFO said...

Love the Girl Scout one!!!

Keads said...

Nice Tshirt!

Coffeypot said...

You sure that girl-scout tee is not too masculine for them? I thought things had to be straight and gender specific in those org's.

Good the hear the song again, though.

Broken Andy said...

I was under the impression that Wagon Wheel was an old Bob Dylan song. But I could be wrong.

Love the t-shirt. That's so kick ass!

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

I went to a weekend long music extravaganza last year called "Acoustic Cafe" near Moulton, AL. After Dred Clampett and the Carolina Chocolate Drops played, we gathered around the campsite and guitars, mandolins, and mouth-harps were produced. "Wagon Wheel" was one of the songs played. As the song was winding down, we heard a violin pick up the tune. Three young folks walked into our campsite. The young lady had her violin, another fellow a guitar, and the third fellow had a stand-up bass. The music stretched into the wee hours. It was magical.

Thank you for stirring that memory!

agirlandhergun said...

I love that shirt so much I almost want to put my girl's in scouts(I say almost because I have no time)

MSgt B said...

Cool. I had no idea Wagon Wheel was originally put down by old Bob.

Glad you guys liked the t-shirt as much as I did. Hell, it made ME want to go join the girl scouts.
It had to be an Air Force dad who had those made.