Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve 2012

WASHINGTON REDSKINS: NFC EAST DIVISION CHAMPIONS

and they did it by beating the Cowboys in the final regular-season game, which just makes it that much sweeter.

Updated to add this picture that I wish I'd seen before I posted this morning:



---------------------------------------------
That Canadian lady does it again.

My resolution for 2013?

Be a good Capitalist, and make more money.

Sounds rather cliche, doesn't it? Yes and no.

The fact is, I'm a sarariman for a giant global conglomerate entity.
I can reasonably assume, if I do well, I will recieve my standard pittance of a raise at the end of the year.


That's not what I'm talking about.

---------------------------------------------
Inappropriate humor in 3...2...




10 comments:

Broken Andy said...

I'm so reposting that last one!

Brigid said...

Have a wonderful New Years, whatever you do.

Old NFO said...

Yeah, yeah... sigh... Dallas sucked last night, ESPECIALLY on defense!!!

Happy New Year to you and yours MSgt!

Coffeypot said...

I think the Falcons thought the playoffs started yesterday. They played that way. And I only make one New Years Resolution...I resolve not to make any other resolutions.

RabidAlien said...

LOL Happy New Year!

NavyOne said...

Tony Romo cologne, don't want the stuff. Though, might be better than what the Chicago Bears wear. . . Happy New Year!

David said...

Happy New Year MSgt B! Hope you have a great year!

MSgt B said...

Hope everyone had a nice celebration for New Year's Eve. Hope all of you have a great year with lots of good blog-fodder.

Larry said...

I was at work for New Years. And Christmas. Yay me. They say that whatever you were doing at midnight you will do the rest of the year.

Apparently I'm going to be annoyed a lot this upcoming year.

Oh well. Happy New Year!

MSgt B said...

Larry - You mean I'm going to be drunk and falling asleep on the couch all year? Sheesh.