Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hump Day Rule 5 - Carol Roth

She may not be posing in a thong bikini (yet), but I damn sure wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers.
(and you can just imagine how much crumbs in the bed bothers me)







Another reason she's our "Hump Day Hottie" this week is because this lovely young lady handed Piers Morgan his ass on Twitter.
In a big way.


Hat Tip to Miguel, at the Gun Free Zone, for the twitter pic.


Carol, I don't know your relationship status, but I can name about a dozen guys off the top of my head that would love to take you to dinner right now. Drop me a line and they're all yours.

** Guys - volunteers names will be collected from comments.

11 comments:

agirlandhergun said...

After what she said the other day I would date her.

MSgt B said...

LOL

Our first volunteer!

Old NFO said...

Sign me up! I'm betting she could probably out shoot all of us... :-)

ProudHillbilly said...

Now THAT made me smile!

Coffeypot said...

I would love to take her to dinner, but I'm afraid she is above the Waffle House. Piers is a Douche anyway.

DHenderson64 said...

I love it when a smart mouthed lib gets slapped down so artfully.

Geodkyt said...

I have a thing for brunettes anyway. . .

Brigid said...

Is that a QUIRT in her hand on the book cover? Not that I know what one looks like or anything. . . . .

Larry said...

Well, she's not a redhead but..

Larry said...

Brigid, I think that's a telescoping pointer. It looks like a red plastic tip on the end.

MSgt B said...

Old NFO - I'll let her know you're available.

Hillbilly - Anytime, anytime...

Coffey - You never know, she might enjoy a good waffle.

Henderson - Beautiful, wasn't it?

Brigid - Is a quirt a requirement to get you to cook dinner? ;)

Larry - I'll add your name to the list anyway.