Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day with the family




This is me ignoring my blog on Christmas day.

Yeah.

I suck at it.



Dropkick Murphys rock!  The album, Signed and Sealed in Blood, comes out January 8th.

9 comments:

On a Wing and a Whim said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

KurtP said...

Merry Christmas!




Now- like I asked on my blog.
Who's the brunette on the left?

Murphy's Law said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family from Murph and me!

Broken Andy said...

Merry Christmas, old boy!

agirlandhergun said...

Merry Christmas!

NavyOne said...

Merry Christmas to you, your family, and most of the US Air Force. (Except for that one Captain who made me salute him when I was an O-2.)

missred said...

Merry Christmas!

Keads said...

Merry Christmas!

MSgt B said...

Thanks everyone for stopping by.
I hope you all survived Christmas with the family.

I'm back on the road again, trying to get some miles under my belt before New Years.