Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday (Trollsday)

That whole open-carry-in-a-library debacle finally got through the courts in Michigan. Y'all remember the guy who thought it would be cool to hump his shotgun down to the local library to prove a point? (Troll level: Jedi)
The courts decided to, well...follow the Constitution.


H/T to SayUncle


WIRECUTTER prolly thinks everyone's forgotten about this one...


Did y'all know he's married now and settled down?

He's practically Ward fucking Cleaver nowadays.



-----------------------------------------------

13 comments:

agirlandhergun said...

That was a very fair, balanced and unbiased article on guns. It's rare to see that kind of common sense approach to law abiding citezens carrying guns..idiot! .what the heck is that dude talking about??? No one said that if the dude next to you in the library is annoying you can brandish and intimidate him into hushing up. Moron!!

Also, Wirecutter is looking dashingly handsome! Much better than Ward ever did.

wirecutter said...

Oh man, I'm never going to live that down.

Old NFO said...

Concur with Agirl, unusual to put it mildly... And Wirecutter??? Well, I'd believe settled down when I SEE it... :-)

John Feralirishman said...

OMG.. I can't see and my stomache hurts from laughing. I never saw that one of Kenny going to the Libarry!.. HAHAHHAHAHA

Thanks MsgtB and Wirecutter for a well needed larf :)

dhanna59 said...

Wirecutter, I got this, bro. Remember, I know where MsgtB lives...Nothin good ever happens between midnite and 0500!

Coffeypot said...

I can see carrying a gun to the library. You never know when some blue-haired, bun on top, old lady may grab you and force you to read Chaucer…or take your book on naked African women away from you.

agirlandhergun said...

By the way, my grammar mistakes usually are a combo of rushing and typos as in I do know how to spell citizen.

Brigid said...

Is that an overdue periodical in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

On a Wing and a Whim said...

Ah, the internet... and friends... never forget!

MSgt B said...

A Girl - Wirecutter? Dashingly handsome? I need to go back and see if I posted the right picture...

WC - Not if I can help it. Love that picture, it really gets your good side.

Old NFO - "Settled down" might be a bit of an exaggeration.

Feralirishman - I thought you'd like that one.

dhanna - I learned all my best trolling from you.

Coffey - I completely agree.

A Girl - Ha Ha. Now you're getting all self-conscious about it.

Brigid - Always happy to see you, Honey.

Whimsical Wing - Good friends are always there to remind you.

agirlandhergun said...

More like annoyed with my stupid iPad! Why did I buy this thing...

Broken Andy said...

WIN!

MSgt B said...

A Girl - The Apple curse!

Andy - Thanks