Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Gameday

I thought that since the election stuff was well and truly over, I could start watching the news again.

(For Dan) Colorado and Washington State voters chose to legalize "recreational" marijuana...

 
 
The usual suspects start "accidentally" dropping rockets into Israel...
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------
Well...that's enough of that.

Time for me to go have some real fun.

Going to freeze my ass off sitting outdoors drinking $9 beers.

5 comments:

Odysseus said...

$9 beers sounds like time to break out the old hip flask.

Old NFO said...

Go right ahead, I'll be sitting in the living room enjoying my heat and cheap booze :-)

Coffeypot said...

I have always wondered what it would be like to sit through a brutally cold Packers football game...until I got old. Now I'm with Old NFO...I'll watch it on TV, drink Bud Lite and eat what ever shows up next to my chair.

MSgt B said...

Odie - Those little airplane bottles of booze are plastic now. Woot!

Old NFO - I'll drag you out to a game one of these days, or maybe Nascar once I've moved to Richmond.

Coffey - The Packers picture was the only one I could find with a naked fat man. I only took my shirt off once during the game, and I didn't have pasties. It was ugly.

Anonymous said...

Packers WON!
Not that they looked good...
-- ARRognlie