Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee #39

It's another working Saturday.
Ever have one of those weeks when you just can't seem to catch a break?

I finally recieve and accept the official offer for my promotion, and my 'home' plant decides she's upset with my decision to leave.
It's like a rerun of Stephen King's Christine writ large.

I'll start off my day making sure that she's nice and clean; I'll spend a good hour or so washing her down, concentrating on the important bits. Once that's done, I'll tweak her flow meters gently. She likes that.
I'll spend some time chatting with her while I fill her full of her favorite chemical mixes.
If I'm lucky, by noon I'll have her plumbing flushed out and she'll be feeling like a new plant.

It's important to like your job.


-----------------------------------------------
I'll be getting a 'new' truck next week. Moving from a 2005 F-150 to a 2010. Sweet!
Rank hath it's privileges, even in the civilian world.

Rumor control says I'll be getting a brand new 2013 in the Spring. We'll see.

 
-----------------------------------------------
I threw in to help out Tam's nose.
 
You should too. Go by Old NFO's place for details.

3 comments:

Broken Andy said...

I hope you like your new wheels! Be sure to hang your fuzzy pimp dice from the rear-view mirror.

agirlandhergun said...

Ohhhh, fuzzy dice. Now I know what to get you for Christmas!

Hey Thank You your service to our country! Much appreciated!

MSgt B said...

Andy - Who told?

A Girl - You're welcome. Tell TSM the same from me.