Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hump Day Rule 5 - January Jones

You know her as Betty Draper on Mad Men.

She has such gorgeous blue eyes, don't you think?


Jess said...

I've examined every photo carefully. It took awhile, but she does have blue eyes.

agirlandhergun said...

Sweet. I think I just found my dress for my husdand's christmas party. A nice festive red. Well, maybe not.

MSgt B said...

Jess - Take your time, her eyes become visible after 5 minutes or so. It's an optical illusion.

A Girl - Pics! Ha Ha

Old NFO said...

I'll be in my bunk :-)

RabidAlien said...

Never seen "Mad Men", but she was in "Unknown" with Liam Neeson. Yeah...the little cocktail dress she wears at the end....oh, yeah!

Larry said...

I know her as January's blog header pic...


MSgt B said...

Old NFO - Thanks for stopping by!

Alien - I never watched that movie, I'll have to go rent it someplace.

Larry - You have impeccable taste.