Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thankfulness Day

Off to my BIL's house to help get the turkey in the oven.
I'm gonna pester Andy, see if he wants to go have a cup of coffee or something since all the ranges are closed...


I'm thankful I've got a cool brother-in-law who's into shooting.

I'm thankful for that cool promotion at work that comes with my own office.

I'm thankful for the new truck that comes with the new job too.

I'm thankful that A1C B got his first deer ever just in time for Thanksgiving. He's doing things I never got a chance to do at that age.

I'm thankful Miss B keeps pulling down straight A's in college. She's also doing things I never got a chance to do at that age.

I'm thankful that Mrs B is so understanding when it comes to all the travel and long hours that come with that great promotion.

I'm thankful for all my blog buddies.

I'm thankful I'm still vertical.

-------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------

For A1C B.  Congratulations, son.

12 comments:

Jess said...

Waking up on the top side of dirt is always something to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Broken Andy said...

Happy Thanksgiving, dude! See ya in a few...

agirlandhergun said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Tell Andy hi from me!

Old NFO said...

Good ones MSgt- And Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!!

On a Wing and a Whim said...

Happy thanksgiving to you and the mrs, and congrats to the kids!

David said...

Happy Thanksgiving MSgt! Have a great time.

Coffeypot said...

PETA is People Eating Tasty Animals. But don't you think having an office is just a dust catcher? With all the road time, when are you gonna get to use it? And have a great day the Mrs B and any other B's that are around today. I, too, had sent out prayers and good vibes for the troops, airmen and sailors stations across the globe. They are sacrificing being with their families so we can enjoy ours in peace. Later!

Murphy's Law said...

Happy Thanksgiving from Murphy and me.

RabidAlien said...

Happy StretchyPants Day!

MSgt B said...

Thanks for the holiday wishes, all of you.

This comment thread reads like a blog list of the coolest people on the internet.

Keads said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Sir!

MSgt B said...

and to you, too.