Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday Funnies

Woot!

Going to pick up my new (to me) truck today.


----------------------------------------
My last weekend before I go "gypsy".




5 comments:

Coffeypot said...

Enjoy you last few days at home. If you get down I-85 towards Greenville, SC, let me know and I'll drive up in my trusty F150 and share a beer or several with some wings or ribs or somen!

Old NFO said...

Oh... Oh... BTDT on the last one! :-)

SENIOR said...

Where can I get that window sticker for my truck, love it.

agirlandhergun said...

We will always bail you out. No worries:)

MSgt B said...

Coffey - I'll be in touch.

Old NFO - Why am I not surprised?

Senior - I have no idea. I want one too.

A Girl - Thanks. Be ready to answer your phone around 2am Sunday morning. I really need to make it to the Skins game Sunday afternoon.