Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee #35

I took a look at my blog stats. (for once) The ludicrous number of hits are actually coming from the Hump Day Rule 5 post on Hayden Panettiere, they just happened to start rolling in a week later when I did the Eliza Dushku post.
Hayden's Rule 5 blog post has shot quickly up to the #1 most-viewed post on my blog EVAR.

All is right with the world.

(I wonder, do any of those boob junkies have an interest in actually reading my blog?)

Stingray knows what Saturday Morning Coffee is all about...

"Starbucks has been the model for every hipster-filled pretentious nouveau-trendy hole in the wall with shitty parking designed only to be accessible to people who’s job consists of carrying an ipad around all day and pretending they’re worth a tin shit in a gold mine."

Seriously, go RTWT.
Makes me feel like an infidel.

As is my custom, on the way home from work I tuned in Sean Hannity to see if I could catch a quality rant.

Sadly, Sean had slipped beyond rant, all the way over to full-blown Drama Llama. He was going on and on about how Biden was completely unhinged; Biden was having a manic episode; Biden was under the influence of some kind of drug.
ZOMG!! There's a drug-addled manic-depressive with his finger on the nuclear button!

C'mon Sean...Biden may have overplayed his part a bit, (okay, a large bit) but what he was doing in that debate was calculated. Every time he interrupted, it was because Ryan was about to make a point that he wanted to draw attention away from as quickly as possible, and he would jump in and try to do a high speed low drag segue to another topic on which he had a ready-made sound bite to spew at the cameras.
All in all, it was a vice-presidential debate. Cool your jets.

Vice-president Joe Biden.
Drug-addled manic-depressive? Probably not.
Self-righteous douchebag with worse manners than a damn twelve year old? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Oh...and congrats to Sean on his big breakout on the silver screen. I'm dying to see Part II, but since I don't do movie theaters, I won't be able to catch it until next summer.

Wow. That embed code sucks. Wish I knew more about HTML so I could try to clean that up.


Coffeypot said...

Biden was just being a typical Democrat. Have you ever heard one didn't try to over-talk their opponent? Or answer a simple yes or no question? They can't do it. In any debate they are loud, rude, and obnoxious and, usually, make no sense.

agirlandhergun said...

Funny, I post one pic of a woman in a somewhat suggestive pose as a tribute to you and I got all kinds of do it and your some kind of

MSgt B said...

Coffey - He certainly pulled it off well. I'm completely convinced now that most Democrats are self-righteous douchbags.

A Girl - Ha Ha. Sucks to be you! LOL