Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Saturday Morning Coffee #25

...is getting choked down in a hurry so I can get to work.

I love my job.

No. I'm serious. I really love it.

What would I do if I was just a nine-to-five jerk-off?

------------------------------------------
I did my very best to get "wake up in the middle of a field" fucked up last night. I'm afraid I fell short of the mark, knowing that I had to get up at a decent hour this morning, but I gave it my best shot.


-------------------------------------------------------
I'm applying over at Laura's place for the position of "Title Scientist"
That lady is too damn funny.
Who's going to volunteer to be a reference for me?



"We'll let you know"
I'm pretty sure that's code for "Don't call us, we'll call you."

----------------------------------------------------------
Found a new (new to me) blog that goes on the regular reading list.

Look! A Baby Wolf!

Go check it out.


----------------------------------------------------------
One more for the road:

Wirecutter gave up blogging....lasted a whole two weeks and he's back at it again.

Great to see you back, bro. This butt's for you. III to IIIer.

7 comments:

Old NFO said...

All good ones, as usual!!! Hope the day ends at a reasonable hour (It IS the weekend ya know)...

Broken Andy said...

I can be a reference, but I assumed you wanted the job!

Laura said...

When you are called in for an interview, please bring muffins.

Coffeypot said...

Damn, my eyes are watering.

Larry said...

Sure, you get an employment offer, I get cease-and-desist letters. That's fair.

agirlandhergun said...

She's funny...oh and you too.

MSgt B said...

Old NFO - Yep, managed to keep it to a half day.

Andy - I didn't say you had to tell the truth...

Laura - I will definitely have Blueberry, but have you tried cranberry/cream cheese? They really rev me up.

Coffey - Yeah, made me cry too.

Larry - Ha Ha. It's a thin line...

A Girl - Suddenly I'm feeling kinda "second string" :) I think I'm a very funny guy, then I read stuff like she writes.