Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet.

Life is Hard. Wear a Helmet

Virginia State Constitution: Article 1; Section 13
That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defense of a free state, therefore, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that in all cases the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Alabama State Constitution: Article 1: Section 26
That every Citizen has a right to bear arms in defense of himself and the State.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Survivor - The Awesome Episode

Wednesday night Mrs. B and I sit down for her favorite television show. (She sits through NCIS with me on Tuesday)

How the hell do those people control themselves?  I'm very impressed.
If I was stuck on a desert island with those arrogant whining assholes, I'd be clubbing people with a rock.

It's not much of a challenge when you know the producers are not going to let anyone fucking starve to death. I say we go for the whole "Lord of the Flies" thing. No food whatsoever provided by the film crews or producers...and give everyone knives....now THAT's surviving.

My money would be on Russell's nephew, Brandon. Is it just me, or is that guy just a little off balance? I have no trouble picturing him shanking the shit out of everyone. The little skinny guy (who's name I can't remember) on last night's show voiced pretty much what I had been thinking since the season started. I can't quote him from memory, but it went something like, "That guy's got some issues"

As a matter of fact, I think he'd start doing the women first on the sly. Sort of a Jack the Ripper-esque sort of thing. 
Everyone's gotta let their inner misogynist out of the closet every now and then.  Chicks dig it.


I can't believe I just blogged about a reality TV show. I feel like I've been infected with some inappropriate social disease. The zombie apocalypse is not going to come from a meteor striking the earth. It's going to come from too many people being infected with the idea that crap like that has anything to do with "Reality".

2 comments:

Jess said...

I think it's all scripted. They want you to think otherwise, but between signed contracts and ruthless attorneys, a cast member that tries to leave the fold would never have their day on the news or in a courtroom.

Old NFO said...

LOL, I can't believe you actually admitted watching that crap :-)